Pages

Monday, May 17, 2021

Sentence Expansion

This week is bullying free week, so we will use that context to practise our ability to expand sentences.

Oscar cried 

When: last night. 

Where: at his house. 

Why: because his mum told him to get off the PlayStation.

Oscar cried last night at his house because his mum told him to get off the PlayStation. 


They had an argument 

When: 2 hours ago 

Where: at there house 

Why:they had an argument because there son raged and punched the wall

what do you think about Sentence Expansion ??


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post