Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2019

What Amazing Innovative Ideas!



Hi, I,m Charlie. This term for pbl we are doing innovation. It is when if you cant do some thing, then you build some thing to help solve that problem. We have been making things like a car that can move with out you touching the car and a boat that can hold the most marbles and a plane and what ever plane go the furthest wins. See here Taine and Sid are holding their boat and hayun's group won and got 91 marbles in the boat.👌✌✌


How are you going to be innovative?

leave a comet and let me know.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post