Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Pollution is a problem

Statement,question,command,exclamation,complex,compound simple,

Pollution is a problem.

It's hurting all the animals, and the turtles. 

We need to stop it before it's too late. 

Pick up the rubbish !!

We are destroying the environment,and its not fair on the planet because of how many plastic bags in the ocean. 

Simple:pollution is a problem. 

Compound: pollution is a problem,and we need to fix it.  

Complex: pollution is not good, because it hurts animals,and  hurts the earth. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Charlie. It was a good idea to use the highlighting to show your understanding of the different types of sentence structures. You have made a good effort here.

    All sentences need capitals and fullstops - can you see how you can fix this in this post?

    We will be working on complex sentences again next week - I wonder how you can improve your complex sentence?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post