Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2020

My chunk writing


This term we have been doing chunks of short films this is one of mine.

Chunk 1 

29:47

Metaphor

Oxymoron

Prefix or Suffix 

One man band


Slowly the curtains opened and Mr Bass started playing his instruments. Mr bass was excited. But There  was no one to be seen then this little old lady trotted along the old dusty tiles. and Mr bass started playing louder and louder and louder then. She went  to put here money in Mr bass can then Mr treble started to play the violin. Then tip walked up to Mr treble can and went to put the money in and Mr bass played louder and they fought for the money and then tip stole a violin for Mr treble and started playing and this man came and gave her money then she teased them. And Thur the money in the fountain . Thank you for reading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post