Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Writing - tuna (Eels)

 Over the last couple of weeks we have been researching information about Tuna (eels). We have been learning to write a report using the information we have found.


Our challenges were to include a complex sentence and to use a hyphen followed by a list.



Long fin eels (tuna) are only found in New Zealand.  long fin eels come in different shapes and sizes.  And the long fin eels have got lots of bumps.

They are more than a metre long and sometimes bigger than your arm or leg. The eels hides in the slimy scaly slippery shadows - concealed lurking and out of sight .Slithering around in the ghouly shady - shallows the eels


How do you think I did and how can I improve?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Charlie. You have included some good facts in this piece of non-fiction writing. You have asked how you can improve your writing - keep challenging yourself to do more writing than the minimum. The more you write the better you will get.
    Looking forward to reading some more.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post